Domain7 is a digital product and services agency with a vision to make a more empathetic and connected world. Working closely with clients who share collaborative values and a big-picture vision, Domain7 delivers digital overhauls, originals, and optimizations to digital presences, products, and systems.
Domain7 is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support our ongoing efforts in new employee recruitment, onboarding and employee engagement. At its core, this role is a key part of the Domain7 experience for prospective and current employees. This role coordinates closely with others at Domain7 so teamwork and clear communication is critical. We expect this role to support recruitment for our teams in North America and the UK.
Due to the impacts of Covid-19, the Domain7 team is currently working remotely, however we have retained our offices in Vancouver and Abbotsford. We are currently exploring opportunities to further build distributed teams, and welcome applications from anywhere in Canada, in particular from those residing in British Columbia or in Atlantic Canada.
Resourcing and Recruitment Partnership. In this role you will have the opportunity to partner with discipline team leaders and others at Domain7 to:
- Lead recruitment efforts
- Source and nurture candidates by using an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.)
- Update, maintain and share job postings via appropriate channels
- Review and screen candidates’ applications, follow up and communicate in a timely manner throughout the recruitment process
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with qualified candidates
- Ensure job seekers who apply to work at Domain7 have a great experience with us
- Partner with the hiring leader to determine offer details and articulate a job offer to the candidate, identify gaps and drive for candidate acceptance
- Freelancer and Contractor Management
- Build a network, stay connected, onboard and offboard; partner with resourcing team on needs & communication
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the broader team, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward;
Employer Brand & Community Building. Partner with our P&C Specialist and with the broader team to strengthen Domain7’s brand as an employer, and to proactively build relationships with communities and individuals in the industry.
- Identify and attend recruitment / industry events (digitally, for now)
- Identify and lead efforts to proactively build the Domain7 employer brand through sharing stories, engaging social media (e.g. Glassdoor) and other channels
People Processes. You will support our People & Culture Specialist to create and facilitate an effective, seamless and inspiring onboarding experience for all new hires:
- Assist with Onboarding processes
- Ensure that every new starter has a great first day at Domain7 by ensuring they have their equipment, email address active and access to relevant systems
- Adhoc support as required
- You have experience in full-cycle recruitment, including proactively sourcing candidates and contractors, and creating positive candidate experiences
- You have knowledge of unconventional recruitment practices, and are curious to explore new tools and channels
- You’re able to think outside the box and actively seek solutions to problems
- You’re keen on building relationships with people and communities, love connecting with people to understand their skills and aspirations, as well as to share stories about culture and values
- You’re able to work independently, and skilled at working collaboratively when necessary
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where not everything is perfect (yet!)
- You’re empathetic and flexible, and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to assist others and put your hand up for additional responsibilities when needed
- You’re proficient in Gsuite, Google Apps, Slack, BambooHR.
How to Apply
To apply, please respond to this posting with your: