Domain7 is a digital product and services agency with a vision of creating a more empathetic and connected world. Working closely with clients who share collaborative values and a big-picture vision, Domain7 designs, builds, and optimizes digital presences, products, and systems.
Domain7 is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our team. As a Digital Project Manager, you will certainly spend plenty of time managing scope, creating project plans, calling out risk, tracking budgets and schedules, and managing cross-disciplinary production teams to successful project completion. You'll need to master the delicate balance of too much process and not enough process.
Ideal candidate is a self-directed, they create a collective direction and alignment on a project or an initiative, bring strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with our clients and the team. They have a strong PM background, leading and advising on complex digital projects, they are passionate and excited to both contribute and impact projects and internal initiatives, and learn and grow with us. We are open to receiving talent across Canada, however ideal candidates would preferably be in the Vancouver or Lower Mainland region of BC.
We recognize that every individual has a unique career journey and experience comes in many forms. If your skills and experiences are relevant in any way to what we have described so far, we encourage you to apply!
- Provide solid leadership in the process of creating innovative, transformative, and empathic digital experiences
- Manage and iterate the research, planning and production processes in a manner that is clear to the internal team and the client
- Proactively problem solve and generate new ideas for your clients through use of new tools, and brainstorming with the team.
- Be consistent and keep projects healthy based on our shared project health definition
- Manage scope and hours to ensure our team is delivering high quality digital products on time and on budget
- Collaborate with Product, UX, Design, and Development teams, to forge successful, accountable, and supportive relationships with team members.
- Build meaningful, empathetic and long lasting relationships with clients, and other stakeholders.
- Manage and resolve risks collaboratively with the internal team and the client
- Create an environment that motivates and optimizes others’ learning and performance.
- Support on relevant internal formal and informal initiatives that may warrant a different PM approach or process related approach.
- 2-4 years experience as a Project Manager in an Agency setting
- A proven track record of delivering projects that meet their digital success metrics, while coming in on time and on budget
- Professional communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- The energy, interest and commitment to own your role beyond the job description
- Strong buy-in to collaboration and winning as a team
- Knowledge of project management processes (agile/waterfall), industry best practices, and experience with project management tools
- Ability to solve complicated problems
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with web technologies and platforms (Rails, Angular, Meteor, WordPress, Drupal, and others)
- Understanding of web technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, React, scripting languages
- Experience with Higher Education or Government/Civic projects
- Additional intermediate experience/knowledge in areas such as Change Management, Coaching, Facilitation, Product ownership or Business analysis
How to Apply
To apply, please respond to this posting with your: